Whether you own a blog or an eCommerce store, content marketing should be the focus of your SEO strategy if you want to witness steady growth in organic traffic. According to Mark Roemer Oakland, there are many tools available that can help you to create better content and make the job easier.
Here are a few tools you can use to bring your content marketing to the next level:
- Venngage – Unlike text content, visual content such as infographics and charts are more engaging and easier to understand. Venngage is a visual content creation platform that allows you to create infographics, social media posts, mind maps, graphs, charts, and more with just a few steps. There are hundreds of templates for you to choose from and you can get started for free.
It’s a great tool for people who have no graphics designing skills and don’t have the means to hire a graphic designer but still want to create visual content.
- CoSchedule – For a content marketer, nothing can be more frustrating than organizing your content calendar and creating content posting schedules and timelines. CoSchedule is a content managing system that comes with a built-in social media scheduler and lets you easily schedule upcoming posts. The real-time marketing calendar can be integrated with Google Docs and Evernote. Plus, it can also be directly integrated with WordPress to offer you more flexibility.
- Buzzsumo – One way to attract more traffic to your site is to create content that has the potential to become viral. Buzzsumo is a trending content discovery platform that lets you research and analyze high-performing content so that you can understand what type of content would perform the best in your niche. There are various filters you can apply to narrow down your search and get ideas for writing new topics. Plus, it lets you collaborate with influencers in your niche to improve your brand recognition.
- Grammarly -Grammarly is one of the most popular online grammar checker tools that let you improve your writing style. The basic plan is free and lets you catch spelling mistakes and critical grammatical errors. However, you may subscribe to a premium plan to get more insight into your writing style, catch subtle errors, adjust the tone and style of your writing, and more. It comes in multiple formats such as browser plugins as well as desktop apps.
- Yet Another Mail Merge – Yet Another Mail Merge is a popular mail-merging tool that makes the process of sending mass emails easier. In fact, there is no need to write every single email from scratch once you install their Chrome extension. All you have to do is draft an email and it will pull the required data from your Google Sheet. Plus, you can also personalize the emails with customizable tags. Thus, this tool is especially useful for content marketers that have to do a lot of blogger and influencer outreach.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests you use some of the tools listed above to improve your content marketing efforts.